Importance of Small Steps
- Consistency principle is the law of growth.
- Consistency and progression of small steps are the two success secrets when used together for long term success.
- The law of growth is simply this - if you increase your efficiency or concentration or applied knowledge or you’re understanding by just 1% each and every day then your improvement over an entire year will be colossal.
- If you add the 1% up over a year, you’ll improve 365%.
- Success is a progression of small steps, one building on another, eventually creating monumental momentum.
“Inch by inch and anything’s a cinch.”
- The law of growth is achieved by taking things step by step by step. You only get to take the big steps once you’ve done the smaller ones first.
- For instance, if you practice 20 MCQs daily, in one month you will be able to complete 600 MCQs. In 6 months 3600 MCQs. If You revise 3600 MCQs… Then Who can stop your success of getting desired branch?
- Can you see why so many people fail because they are looking for the instant fix to fulfil their dreams rather than following the path of continual improvement?
- Finally, the key to continual improvement and growth is enthusiasm.
- You have to be passionate at what you do.
- Couple this with good habits and consistency and you’ll be shocked and amazed at what you can achieve.
- Keep your ideas, preparation steps and visualise daily before you go to sleep….
Install Mediko app to get free daily High Yield Points as notifications
Mediko Marathon Revision Programme (MMRP)
It includes NBE Notes 3.0 and Mediko Marathon Test Series
NBE Notes 3.0
- It includes both 116 Days scheduled notes and 19 subject wise notes. So student can read as per their choice
- If read daily 10 topics @ 7am, 10 topics @ 1pm, 10 Topics @ 6pm by spending 20 mins each time…student able to complete 3480 High Yield Topics in 116 days…
- High Yield Topics with high yield points with High Yield Images and Tables
Mediko Marathon Test Series
- Topic wise 225+ Daily Mini Tests (20 MCQs in each test)
- 25 Subject Tests (100 MCQs in each test)
- 10 NEET PG / NEXT PG Mock Tests & 5 INICET Mock Tests (200 MCQs in each test)
- Total 10,000+ MCQs in test series
Enroll now in Mediko Marathon Revision Programme (MMRP) – Start your preparation now to crack your desire branch.